Pages

Thursday 25 February 2021

T1 Week 3 Teriyaki Chicken and Miso Soup

 Teriyaki Chicken and Miso Soup

I am crazy about warm, gooey brownies.

I am addicted to Crispy Teriyaki Chicken on rice and hot miso soup.

I never tire of reading comics or a nice smooth McDonald's milkshake,

I can eat a whole bowl of buttery popcorn while watching my favourite movie.

I wear black pants and have my hair in a ponytail-always.

I love painting pictures in the sun, and climbing the fence to spy on what's happening next door. 

I like popping balloons, sour sweets and water slides.


 - Eden



1 comment:

  1. Hi eden I LOVED your Teriyaki Chicken and Miso Soup poem because its so creative and interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about