Pages

Thursday 12 August 2021

Why I believe sports is better than music

 Why I believe sports is better than music.


In my opinion I think both music and sports is good for our brains and health but, I do believe that sports is way better for our health, Brains and our body


Firstly, Sports are really good for our health.

It gives you a clear healthy mid set. Sports are also great for stress and depression.


Secondly, Sports is better than music because, sports are good for our body and our bones.

Sports keeps you fit and healthy. It's also great exercise for your muscles and it's generally good for your body to get exercise anyway.


Thirdly, Sports keeps your blood pumping and it keeps you healthy and energized.


Lastly, Sports is good for your brain. 

Sports can make you happy or your brain happy. It's also good for our brain because it has a better chance of filtering out noise and static. Sports can help you get your mind off something.


These are just my opinions on why I think sports is better than music. 

Obviously, other people have different opinions but, These are just mine.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eden,
    I really enjoyed reading your writing for this week. I also agree with you I think sports it better than music as well. You added some great details and some amazing facts about why you think sports is better than music. I think you should check your writing before publishing and check punctuation is there.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about